150 Films in Video Library Of IFM
22 April 2016 - 20:57
Video library is one the parts of the Iran Film Market which is warmly welcomed by the participants.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, video library is one of the facilities of IFM in the 34th FIFF. In this library there are some screens in special cabins and visitors can watch films through these screens. Somayeh Soufian manager of video library commented about this technical system and said, “video library is a system that helps audiences, buyers and distributors access to films easily. In this achieve, there are 150 feature, animation and short films.”
She added, “Everyday, buyers and other international guests come and watch films and select films. These films are designed in VOD format and are searchable according to their genre, date of production, director, etc.”
Soufian also elaborated that, “in this film bank, there are short and animation films for those who are interested to access to this archive. One of the advantages of this video library is that it provides detailed information about Iranian cinema for those who are interested in doing researches about Iranian cinema.”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Fajr Film Market Unveils Poster, 47 Companies to Take Part
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival