150 International Guests Attended 34th FIFF
25 April 2016 - 14:05
150 guests from different countries were attended in 34th Fajr International Film Festival.
According to the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, 150 international guests from 20 countries attended the festival and watched films during six days also participated in different sections.
Festival guests were from Italy, Croatia, Australia, Canada Georgia, Russia, Japan, France, Korea, Spain, Iraq, Colombia, India, Turkey, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Emirates, Syria, and Tunisia. 11-15 of them were film directors. Also 100 students of “Darolfonoun School” from 9 countries attended in this section.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland