Four Iranian Documentaries To Be Screened at the Special Screenings Section
10 April 2016 - 13:24
Four Iranian documentaries will be screened at the Special Screenings Section of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival (FIFF).
As reported by the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, “Bridge” (Amirhussein Norouzi), “Starless Dreams” (Mehrdad Oskouii), “Zemnako” (Mehdi Ghorbanpour), and “New Wave” (Ahmad Talebinejad) will be screened alongside 9 international documentaries at the Special Screenings Section of the 34th FIFF.
Due to the high quality of the submitted documentaries, the Special Screenings Section of this edition of the festival has been dedicated to this kind of films.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Special Screenings: The 15 Films You Need to See at FIFF 2017
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival