Terms and Conditions of Video Library
22nd Fajr International Film Festival Market
Video Library is an archive of Iranian movies including long and short fictions, experimental, animation and documentary as well as feature films produced in 2013-2019 which are available to distributers, filmmakers and international guests in Festival venue via internal servers in form of stream media only for reviewing purposes.
- Creating collaboration opportunities for Iranian filmmakers and international distributers
- Focusing on cinema economy and expanding new markets to introduce Iranian films
- Creating professional opportunity for promotion and distribution of feature films, short films, documentaries, animations and experimental movies, and marketing them for the benefit of their creators
- Feature films (at least 70 minutes)
- Short documentary (at most 30 minutes)
- Mid length documentary (30 to 60 minutes)
- Feature documentary (at least 60 minutes)
- Short fiction/animation/experimental films (at most 30 minutes)
Accepted format for this section is Full HD File.mp4
Specific Terms and Conditions:
- Iranian films selected for international competition section at 37th Fajr International Film Festival
- Iranian films registered in market by Iranian producers or International film distribution companies
- Iranian films screened in competition section at Fajr Film Festival (national or international), Cinema Verite, Tehran International Short Film Festival, and Iran’s House of Cinema Annual Award between 2013 and 2019.
- High grossing films screened in Art and Experiment Group between 2013 and 2019
General Terms and Conditions:
- Selected films shall be submitted with English subtitle to the Festival’s secretariat
- Films shall have correct subtitle and appropriate technical quality, otherwise they shall not be selected for this section by Video Library of the Festival
- It is recommended to submit a teaser along with the film. Teasers shall be approved by Festival organizers to be screened and distributed. In addition, film information including synopsis in Farsi and English and full English subtitle as well as submission form, director’s photo, stills from the film and behind the scenes, film’s poster, etc. shall be sent along with genuine version of the film.
- The closing date of film registration in video library is on March 10th, 2019. All the applicants shall fill the form of participation in Video Library on Festival’s website and after registration shall send a print of registration form, a genuine version of the film and tracking code to the Festival’s secretariat.
- Registration form shall be filled and signed by producer or international distributer of the film.
- By signing of the registration form, the owner of a film waiver his right to decide even the film participates in the Festival or not. Signing of the registration form confirms the participation of a film in this section.
- Registered films will be archived and will not be returned.
- After sending the film and upon consent of the film’s owner, a contract will be signed for screening the film in centers related to the Festival. (details of such contract will be released later)
- The Festival will not be held responsible for possible damages due to sending a film via post.
- The Video Library Director will settle any case not mentioned in Terms and Conditions of Video Library that might arise unexpectedly or any ambiguities according to The Video Library Director holds the right to change The Terms and Conditions.
Address: No. 2454, Ehteshami St., Near Saai Park Valiasr St., Tehran, Iran
Postal Code: 14348-43631
Tel: +98 21 88194257 / 88194253 / 88194248