Audience Crowded to See ‘The Assassin’: Some Saw the Film Standing
21 April 2016 - 9:00
The 7: 15 pm screening of ‘The Assassin’ at the festival palace was given a rousing reception
According to the public relations office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, as Hou Hsiao-Hsien ‘s ‘The Assassin’ was screened at the festival palace, some audience could not enter the theatre to see the film, since it was overcrowded.
Today, alongside with the screening of ‘The Assassin’, the repaired version of ‘The Cow’ by Dariush Mehrjui was also screened in a theatre fully-packed with the audience.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland