The Book; “An Introduction of Global Sources on Iranian Cinema” Unveiled
21 April 2016 - 16:30
Book Unveiling Ceremony for An Introduction of global sources on Iranian Cinema by Abdolhossein Laleh was held in the festival palace.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, An Introduction of global sources on Iranian Cinema was unveiled with attendance of Alireza Shojanouri and Dr. Ozgur Yaren, university professor from Turkey.
This book is an anthology about Iranian cinema in English, French, Spanish, and Turkish. The book is published in both English and Persian versions.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland