Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
26 April 2016 - 13:46
The acclaimed graphic designer called the level of the 35th FIFF acceptable.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian graphic designer who designed the poster of several FIFFs commented about the level of organizations and said, “the this edition of FIFF was acceptable for anyone and everything was organized. I insist that international was a proper title for this festival. All the sections of the festival prove that this festival is matured.”
He added, “I was cooperating with this festival from its second edition and I was witness of its ups and downs. This festival took a long way to reach to this point.”
He also described about this edition’s poster and said, “in national section the main poster was the late Khosro Shakibaei image. In that edition I suggested to use image of our present stars. Our great stars like Ali Nasirian.”
He continued, “This edition’s poster had two layers. First it had the image of one our best and most gorgeous actors and second it reminds us one our cinema master pieces. The poster is very thought provoking. The frame is pure with true and academic structure. ”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival was held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 at Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland
- Sergey Mokritskiy, Director of “I’m A Teacher”: Literate Russians Know Iran Very Well