The Festival Fan Club Has Been Officially Started
20 April 2016 - 13:16
The Festival Fan Club was officially started on the first day of the festival, Wednesday, April 20th.
In an interview with the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, Head of the Festival Fan Club, Shadmehr Rastin said, “Having sent codes to the Festival Fan Club members, the Festival Fan Club has officially been launched and the members have become able to book tickets to watch films. More than 8000 members of the Festival Fan Club have received codes, and starting from today, April 20th, the Fan Club is ready to hand the cards over to the members on the fourth floor, at Charsou Cineplex.”
He added, “The Fan Club members have to have their cards in order to enter the Festival Palace. They have to enter their 6-digit code, which has been sent to them via their email, to book tickets and participate in the festival programs.”
Rastin also mentioned, “The Fan Club members can also take advantage of the screenwriting workshops. There is going to be a special stand at the Festival Palace for those who haven’t been able to register in the Festival Fan Club yet. The Fan Club members can buy tickets on www.cinematicket.com with a 70% discount.”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland