Festival TV Is Launched
19 April 2016 - 13:09
The programming manager of the 34th FIFF pointed to some details about the Programming Section of the festival.
In an interview with the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, Jafar Sanei Moghaddam, the programming manager of the festival said, “The most important issue mentioned by the festival director, the manager of the festival palace, etc. is the approach taken at this edition of the festival. Needless to say that the festival programs are under the influence of this approach.”
He added, “One of the approaches taken at this edition of the festival is holding the festival at the heart of the city, in a place where the international guests can get the opportunity to talk to people.”
The programming manager of the festival continued, “The locations of the festival palace, the hotels, etc. give the international guests the opportunity to explore the city. This in a chance which could not be offered if they were to reside uptown.”
Sanei Moghaddam also said, “Programming is partly about the successful organization of the festival and pursuing the festival programs throughout the year. Our section is responsible for programming and project control. In other words, we follow any other sections’ programs. We have also tried to have an information bank, containing all the necessary information about the guests’ residence and the festival programs.”
“We have also decided to document the festival programs and broadcast them live on the application of the festival TV which you can find on your cellphones.”, said Sanei Moghaddam.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland