FIFF’s English Application Is Ready to Install
15 April 2016 - 10:56
The 34th FIFF’s English application has been made available.
According to the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, the English version of the official application of the 34th FIFF has been launched in android and is now ready to download for everyone on Cafe Bazaar.
News stories, reports, interviews, photos, videos, rules and regulations, calls, etc., all about the 34th FIFF, are among the features of this application. The films’ and guests’ profiles, the film market’s guidebook, the festival’s catalogue, the screening programs, the workshops’ schedules, the Darolfonoun Section, the University Section, etc. will soon be added to the application.
In addition, the Persian and English versions of this application will soon be launched and activated in iOS.
To download the English version of the 34th FIFF’s official application, click on either of the links below:
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland