Films of Non-Competitive Sections of the 34th FIFF Were Announced
5 April 2016 - 20:02
List of foreign films of non-competitive sections of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival was announced by the secretariat of the festival.
In Festival of Festivals Section 10 Titles will be present which are An (Japan), The Assassin (Taiwan , China , Hong Kong , France), Lamb (Ethiopia, France, Germany, Norway, Qatar), Mahana (New Zealand), Epitaph (Mexico), Mia Madre (Italy), The Magic Mountain (Romania , France , Poland), Paths of the Soul (China), and Mountains may depart (China)
There is no Iranian film in this section of the 34th FIFF.
In Special Screenings these Titles will be present; Deadlock (Armenia), Film Adventurer Karel Zeman (Czech Republic), Hpakant Jade Life (30’) +Roshmia (70’) Myanmar +(Palestine), Landfill Harmonic (USA , Paraguay), Francofonia (France , Germany , Netherlands), Jia Zhangke: A Guy from Fenyang (Brazil), Love Marriage in Kabul (Australia), Ice & the Sky(France), Imaginary Border (Austria)
In Special screening section, Five Iranian Documentaries will be added.
Films of Retrospective of French Cinema Section are Anton Chekhov — 1890, Rabid Dogs, The Clear Stream Affaire, The Fear, The Little Prince, and The Measure of a Man.
Titles of Iranian and foreign films of Short films section will be announced later.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland