Iranian Films of Competitive Sections of 34th FIFF
8 April 2016 - 12:58
Titles of Iranian films of competitive sections of 34th Fajr International Film Festival were announced.
According to the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, Reza Mirkarimi chose Iranian films of Cinema Salvation (International Competition), and Eastern Vista (Competition of Asian and Islamic Countries).
In Salvation Cinema, three Iranian films “Arvand” directed by Pouria Azarbaijani, “A House in 41st Street” Directed by Hamidreza Ghorbani, and “Breath” directed by Narges Abyar will compete alongside 12 international films.
In Eastern Vista, “A157” directed by Behrouz Nouranipour, “My Brother Khosrow” directed by Ehsan Biglaripour, and “Rabidity” directed by Amir Ahmad Ansari will compete beside 12 international films.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festial website, www.fajriff.com.
- Six Horror Movies We’re Ready to Be Sacred by at Fajr Festival
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival