Prominent Filmmaker, Asghar Farhadi, Will Hold Workshop on the 2nd Day of FIFF
21 April 2016 - 11:02
As reported by the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, Asghar Farhadi is going to hold a workshop at the Darolfonoun Section on Thursday, April 21st at 9 p.m. The second day’s workshops will kick off with Mahmoud Kalari, the outstanding cinematographer’s workshop and continue with Farzad Motamen, Iranian director, and Alexander Sukorov, Russian cineaste’s workshops at the Darolfonoun Section.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Tonight//Nobuhiro SUWA, the Japanese Professor in the Festival Palace
- A Report on the “Co-production” Workshop: Marc Baschet; Focus on Talent Finding Is a Pillar of Co-production / Taerpour; Co-production Requires Bigger Audiences
- A Report of a Workshop; Retrospection of International Cinema with Majid Eslami
- Limitations Would Not Stop Iranian Cinema to Be International