Q &A sessions with Presence of Cineastes
21 April 2016 - 16:21
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Festival, Farhad Tohidi will come to the festival palace for a Q&A session on Thursday, April 21, 2016. On the second day of the 34th FIFF, Farhad Tohidi, the acclaimed Iranian scriptwriter will come to the festival palace to watch “AMAMA: When a Tree Falls” directed by Asier Altuna Iza in hall 1. Behrouz Norouzipour will also come to the palace for “A175” and its Q&A session at 19.
Reza Kianian will watch “Rams” with its set designer at 21.45 in hall 1.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland