The Real Taste Of An International Film Festival
22 April 2016 - 11:41
Kamal Tabrizi believes that the 34th Fajr international Film Festival is the best and most well-organized festival ever held.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th FIFF, referred to the advantages and disadvantages of separating national and international sections of FIFF and said, “Certainly, it was required to separate these two sections and I predict that FIFF will find its real place in the next years. Based on the organization of the festival in this edition and supervision of Mirkarimi I feel we are also starting to hold a real international film festival.”
The acclaimed Iranian director added, “we are at the beginning of the way, and learning how to organize an international festival, how to screen films and discuss about them.”
Tabrizi continued, “I believe that this is the best and most well-organized festival ever held.”
Tabrizi also insisted, “If we organize the festival in its proper way, we would certainly receive good feedback and the world would start to know about our international festival.”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland