Screening of Seven Iranian Films in 19th IFM
13 April 2016 - 12:02
Seven more Iranian films will be shown for international guests of 34th FIFF in IFM.
According to the public relations office, these films are “Lantouri” (Reza Dormishian), “Coquetry” (Jalal Ashkezari), “Cinema-Bench” (Mohammad Rahmanian), “Gita” (Masoud Madadi), “Being Born” (Mohsen Abdolvahab), “Sacred List” (Mohammad Hamedani), and “Birthday Party” (Abbas Lajevardi). They are screened in 19th Iran Film Market for international guests, festival managers, buyers and distributers.
Previously titles of 22 films had been announced which will be shown in 19th IFM and now with these more 7 films, they are 29 titles of Iranian films.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland