Six Horror Movies We’re Ready to Be Sacred by at Fajr Festival
27 March 2017 - 15:06
For the first time ever, Fajr International Film Festival has a program featuring horror movies. This screen is called The Midnight Horror Show.
Every year, major film festivals around the world host the premieres of horror movies that may take time to reach larger audiences. While Fajr doesn’t specialize in horror movies, the festival is still committed to providing a platform for intriguing and promising films, some of which are horror.
The time, therefore, has come for Iranian audiences to watch a horror movie each night from big studios and independent filmmakers alike. Every night at 23:30 will be an exciting time for horror fans to watch this year’s weird, frightening, and bizarrely amazing horror movies.
Here are six horror movies to watch for that have already made big impressions in their countries of origin: South Korea, Japan, Russia, Poland, and Mexico. This year’s program will also provide an opportunity to watch a horror movie from Iran. It’s a brilliant premiere feature.
The 35th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will take place from Friday 21 to Friday 28 April in Tehran.
- Jury of Eastern Vista Have Been Announced
- Iranian Films of Competitive Sections of 34th FIFF
- What Iranian Films Will Be Screened for the International Guests of the Festival?
- Emphasis on Education at the 34th Fajr International Film Festival: A festival for the Youth
- Abolfazl Jalili; Media Power Can Help Us to Make FIFF Globally Known