Countdown Begins for 19th IFM
2 April 2016 - 12:30
19th Iran Film Market (IFM) to be prepared soon and will host international companies.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, Charsou Cineplex is getting prepared to open Iran Film Market (IFM) in its fifth floor in early future.
Mohsen Shahebrahimi, director of interior design of festival palace described about the situation of the Charsou in these days and said, “The fifth floor of Charsou Cineplex will be an international film market and about fifty booths will be prepared. The number of the booths would be changed regarding the size of the booths”
The meetings and film sessions will also be held at the fifth floor but some film sessions will be held at screening halls.
Director of interior design of the festival palace also explained absout difficulties of working in public spaces and hoped that booths to be fully prepared till April 10.
At the same time, one of the rooms of Charsou Cineplex also is the place where volunteers are meeting the officials of the festival. These volunteers, who are mostly young and educated, are supposed to work with international guests. Alireza Shojanouri, Rouhollah Hosseini and Mohammad Salavati interviewed volunteers and described the situation and conditions of the festival. Amir Esfandiari also attends in this session and talked to the volunteers.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland