Fereydoun Jeirani; 34th FIFF Held Well-Organized
25 April 2016 - 14:09
Director of “Red” considered organization of the 34th FIFF as one of the strengths of the 34th edition.
According to The Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr international film festival, Freidoun Jeirani, Iranian director commented about the level of the festival and said, “Based on my visit from the festival palace and my talks to colleagues and filmmakers I realized that this festival was held professionally. All my friends also believed that this edition was organized very well.”
He added, “Training is an important point and fortunately this year a certain considerations gave to this matter.”
Jeirani elaborated, “Young filmmakers connected to the experienced filmmakers and other cineastes that would be influential in their professional career.”
This director referred to the necessity of learning English and said, “it is necessary for all young and experienced filmmakers to learn English. Through this, we can have positive relations with international filmmakers and understand each other better.”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 at Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland