IFM Guide and FIFF’s Catalogue Now Available On the 34th FIFF Mobile Application
20 April 2016 - 11:20
The guide of Iran Film Market and catalogue of the 34th FIFF is now available via the mobile application of the festival.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, to ease audiences’ access to the festival’s information and events, a mobile application has been developed in English and Persian includes film introduction, jury members, festival main and side programs.
Interested audiences can install the app through the website of the festival or Cafebazaar mobile app.
Direct link of Persian version of the app is available on: fajriff.com/app/fajr-fa-v2.apk
Direct link of English version of the app is available on: fajriff.com/app/fajr-en-v2.1.apk
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland