International Film Market Opened in Presence of the Acclaimed Iranian Actor, Reza Kianian
20 April 2016 - 13:46
The first screening of the 19th IFM on the opening day of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival was that of the film ‘Ghashang and Farang’.
According to the public relations office of the festival, the film ‘Ghashang and Farang’ by Vahid Mousaiyan was screened on Wednesday the 20th of April, the opening day of the Festival, with the acclaimed Iranian actor, Reza Kianian, attending to introduce the film.
“I’m happy that some films are being screened in the IFM for the first time, and these films have not been seen before. It’s an honor for the festival that these filmmakers have chosen the festival for the premiere of their works,” Kianian said.
“As it happens, having a responsibility here at the festival, I have also played in this film and therefore chosen to introduce the film, and I’m pleased to be here,” he added.
Along with Kianian, Vahid Mousaiyan, the director of the film, Manzar Lashkari, and Sahar Arian were present at the premiere of the film ‘Ghashang and Farang’.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Fajr Film Market Unveils Poster, 47 Companies to Take Part
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival