Manijeh Hekmat: 34th FIFF, an Opportunity for Presence of International Markets
4 April 2016 - 14:33
Manijeh Hekmat believes presenting Iranian cinema to international audience as the greatest achievement for FIFF.
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr International Film Festival, Iranian producer and director, Manijeh Hekmat commented about FIFF’s results and effects and said, “Each festival is a showcase of films and publicity about them. If a festival can do it, it can be considered as a successful one. This is what we have not experienced in the previous editions of FIFF.”
She described Fajr International Film Festival as an opportunity to introduce Iranian films internationally and create a market in international and especially Asia or central Asia markets and added, “National section of 34th FIFF warmly welcomed by Iranian audiences, we should take advantage of this potential of our cinema.”
Hekmat stated, “Fajr International Film Festival must have positive effects on screening Iranian films in international markets. This is very important and we hope that it happens in 34th FIFF. This can be the greatest achievement of FIFF for Iranian cineastes. ”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
- Six Horror Movies We’re Ready to Be Sacred by at Fajr Festival
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival