Motamedaria Changed the Atmosphere of the Darolfonoun
25 April 2016 - 16:47
Fateme Motamedaria the Iranian popular and acclaimed actress held a different workshop in Darolfonoun
According to the Public Relations Office of the 34th Fajr Internatonal Film Festival, Motamedaria in her workshop said, “I don’t cry easily but you made me cry by this film.” This was her reaction in the last program of Darolfonoun. She was impressed by a documentary by Azerbaijanis brothers Behnam and Bahman Arg.
On Sunday, April 25, 2016 Fateme Motamedaria came to the festival palace and gave a different atmosphere to it. Motamedaria held her workshop differently and ask the attendees to set their chairs roundly.
She also watched a documentary that was about a fan of Motamedaria and said, “my tears are beause of my love to cinema. Today I want to appreciate what happened in our international cinema. This is something that happens rarely in the world.”
In her workshop, she had a different atmosphere. She practiced true breathing in her workshop and said, “these are not just for acting but anyone who wants to live healthy should practice this.”
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland