A New Manager Is Joining the 34th FIFF
7 April 2016 - 14:24
In a special ceremony, Seyfollah Samadian was appointed as the screening manager of the festival by Reza Mirkarimi.
According to the public relations office of the 34th FIFF, Samadian is a cineaste, filmmaker, and photographer. He teaches photojournalism at university and is the director of the Image of the Year and the Image Festivals. Samadian is currently a member of the policy making council of the Art and Experience Cinematic’ group.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival will be held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title
- We Screen Iranian Film In Our Festival As the Attractive Part of it; Anthelme Vidaud from Odessa International Film Festival
- The Festival Ambience Is Great/There Are New Talents In Iran Cinema// Interview with Eivind Grotteland from Norway and Pascal Traechslin from Switzerland