Special Screening Session for “Walking Distance”
22 April 2016 - 20:51
A special screening session for “Walking Distance”, directed by Alejandro Guzmán Alvarez, is going to be held in the festival palace.
According to the public relations office, due to being warmly welcomed by the audience, the movie “Walking Distance” is going to be screened on Monday 25th of April, as the last day of the festival, in Hall 3 of the festival palace at 10:10 AM.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com.
- Special Screenings: The 15 Films You Need to See at FIFF 2017
- Director of ‘Walking Distance’: Festivals of Such High Quality Should Be Open to Public
- The Screening of “The Land of Lion and Sun” in the National Museum of Iran: An Unseen History of Iran
- Director of “The Cow” Is Satisfied with Remake Quality / Mehrjui; I Was Astonished!
- Four Iranian Documentaries To Be Screened at the Special Screenings Section