Tomorrow Morning Sokurov Will Hold Workshop
20 April 2016 - 19:59
Three Workshops Will be Held on the 2nd Day of the FIFF by Kalari, Motamen and the Russian acclaimed director, Alexander Sokurov.
Three workshops will be held on the 2nd day of the FIFF, April 23rd, under the supervision of Mahmoud Kalari, Farzad Motamen and Alexander Sokurov.
According to the public relations office the 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival, Darolfonoon workshops will be ongoing and instructed by the three well known figures on the second day of the FIFF, 23rd of April. Kalari will be instructing a workshop at 9:30 a.m. , Motamen will be instructing the other workshop at 11:30 a.m, and Alexander Sokurov will be instructing a workshop at 1:45 p.m. for the students of Darolfonoon.
The 34th edition of Fajr International Film Festival is being held from April 20th to April 25th, 2016 in Charsou Cineplex, under the supervision of the well-known Iranian filmmaker, Mr. Reza Mirkarimi, who is also the Managing Director of Khaneh Cinema.
For more information on Fajr International Film Festival, visit the festival website, www.fajriff.com
- German Distributor: Film Market Is Important to Our European Clients
- Fajr Film Market Unveils Poster, 47 Companies to Take Part
- Exclusive Interview with Mario Damas Nunes; The Critic Ambassador
- An Actor Needs to Feel Good // Motamed Aria Gives Acting Tips
- Ebrahim Haghighi, Iranian Graphic Designer : 34th Fajr Deserved International Title